Your 121 Executive Coaching And Mentoring
Executive Coaching And Mentoring for Leadership SkillsIf you don’t develop your time management, conflict management or change management skills, where are you going to be in twelve months time? Answering emails on your BlackBerry at 3am with bloodshot eyes won’t solve your problem. Your 121 executive coaching solution is here. You are about to receive a series of valuable 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions that will enable you to focus on specific areas that you want to address in private and in confidence. Get ready to ‘reach the top’ of your profession! For your sales and business development requirements we recommend our 121 sales coaching and mentoring service.
121 Executive Coaching And Mentoring Topics
- Master time-management, goal setting, decision making, planning and SWOT.
- Solve problems through lateral thinking and design creative solutions.
- Break the habits that hold you back and understand your motivational drivers.
- Develop your self-image and create indomitable self-esteem.
- Manage the difficult behaviour of your colleagues and customers.
- Learn to delegate, negotiate and build trust to win enthusiastic cooperation.
- Improve your listening skills and observational skills to build deeper rapport.
- Master body language and other non-verbal communication skills.
- Become adept at using precision communication and hypnotic communication.
- Understand the language of influence, persuasion and empathy.
- Learn how to reverse-engineer language patterns to understand people.
- Know how to say what you really mean to get what you really want.
- Develop emotional muscle to help you experience useful emotions more often.
- Elicit the meaning and the message of your emotions to take charge of them.
- Identify and address the root causes of your limiting emotions to help you grow.
- Manage stress by resolving the conflict that occurs in your unconscious mind.
- Refine and adapt your own personalised leadership style.
- Understand which leadership styles can influence and persuade people.
- Become empathetic to the needs of other people to develop a powerful team.
- Learn tools to enable you to continually adapt your leadership style.
- Master the GROW model and align SMART KPIs with your organisational vision.
- Develop coaching skills to encourage personal responsibility and accountability.
- Use human needs psychology to improve your team retention and reduce attrition.
- Discover how to make review meetings planned, structured and productive.
- Uncover why some people oppose change so you can better lead them through it.
- Learn how to increase your desire for positive change and sell the idea to others.
- Find out how to use change to your advantage and instead of getting left behind.
- Break the power of your negative belief systems associated with change.
- Refine your presentation skills and deliver naturally with influence and authority.
- Become versatile in your use of voice modulation and non-verbal communication.
- Build a strong relationship with your audiences and manage Q&A sessions.
- Discover the charisma pattern so you can become more animated and engaging.
Senior Executive Image
- Develop and commit to the ‘executive image’ that you want to project.
- Assess how your attitude at the top affects the entire organisation.
- Partake in a 360 degree feedback survey to evaluate your ‘executive image’.
- Take your credibility, charisma and empathy to the next level.
Private 121 Executive Coaching And Mentoring
Executive Coaching And Mentoring in ConfidenceYour 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions are undertaken on our premises in our private consulting room and will typically run for an hour. The content and number of sessions will vary according to your requirements. The service is going to provide you with time-phased learning for your gradual skill development whilst encouraging practical application of the tools in your working environment. Accountability and monitoring are integral elements of our service, which promote immediate results and we guarantee that you will get measurable progress.
Your Executive Master Coach And Mentorr
Introducing Nicholas C. Hill FIC FInstLMOur Managing Director and Principal Trainer for our 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions, Nicholas C. Hill FIC FInstLM, is an INLPTA Licensed NLP Business Trainer and INLPTA Certified Executive Master Coach having received over one thousand CPD training hours. Nicholas Hill is also a qualified Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management and a Fellow of The Institute of Business Consulting, having demonstrated successful strategic interventions with blue-chips and SMEs at all management levels, along with delivering over one thousand business coaching hours and training hundreds of organisations since 1996. If you still need convincing, then please watch the client interview videos to find out what people say. Be prepared to learn, grow and laugh out loud when you receive our 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions. Learn more about Nicholas Hill.
You can now breathe a sigh of relief that not only have you have found unique 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions, but each one will continually assessed and quality-assured by external verifiers since The Hill Consultancy Ltd has the unique status as both a recognised ILM provider and licensed INLPTA provider. The ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) is the largest management body in the UK with over 100 years of experience. INLPTA (International NLP Trainers Association), established in 1993, is the foremost governing body for the professional practice of NLP.Upon successful completion of a course of 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions, you are going to be rewarded with a customised INLPTA accredited Certificate in Leadership and Management. As a way of adding further value, you will also earn credits towards our ILM Endorsed and INLPTA Accredited Diploma in High Performance Leadership or Practitioner of High Performance Leadership.
Fast, Long-Lasting and Guaranteed Self Management SkillsYou are going to experience high energy and results-driven 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions, so are you excited yet? Our 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions are going to keep you on your toes by providing you with animated delivery, exercises, role play, and discussions together with practical application of leadership and management skills in the working environment. As if that isn’t enough, accountability and monitoring are integral elements of our 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions, which promote long-lasting results and we will even guarantee that you are going to get measurable progress.WARNING: Our 121 executive coaching and mentoring sessions are different to any other product available and not for the faint hearted. The material will include exercises which involve physical, mental and emotional exertion to build extreme self confidence and rapidly expand your comfort zone for leadership and management skills. Please only book if you want to achieve fast and immediate results. The material is context specific and designed exclusively for leaders, managers and business owners.
Executive Coaching And Mentoring Package
Executive Coaching And Mentoring With Added Value
- pre-executive coaching needs-analysis
- pre-executive coaching bespoke design
- pre-executive coaching one to one consultation
- post-executive coaching one to one consultation
- bespoke executive coaching programme delivery
- full executive coaching report following each session
- ongoing email support
- car parking
The executive coaching and mentoring services that you have provided over the last 12 months have lead to a significant reduction in overheads, improved productivity and sales performance. I have confidence now that through implementing the strategies you have suggested, that the business will continue to improve. C. Hawkes, Managing Director, New Dawn Garden Life Ltd
WATCH WEBINAR TRAILERGO TO FREE WEBINAR
We have been delighted with the consistently high standard of your services over the last five years which have influenced the generation of some of our largest accounts. I would highly recommend your services to any company wanting to generate new business. D. Brown, Managing Director, The LetterWorks Ltd
FREE Leadership Kit
- CLASSIC EBOOKS
Your business solutions have enabled us to establish valuable customer relationships with many of the key clients in our business, some of which are global enterprises. The executive coaching that we have received over the last three years has motivated and encouraged us to significantly improve our sales presentations as a result. J. Stankard, Managing Director, Mosaic Digital Imaging Ltd
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY
Over the last 18 months you have taken a genuine interest in our company and in the outcome of the services you have provided. As well as consultancy services, you have provided valuable executive coaching and as a result we have significantly improved our profitability. R. Crosby, Partner, Slater Crosby